- The catalogue contains all the details of the auction wines and is an essential information source for buyers to browse through the wine line up.
- Information includes a description of each winery, wine and reserve price.
- We provide each producer the opportunity to market their product through this platform and request that the information is of high quality.
- It represents each winery and product/s on auction including the characteristic values of your brand.
- We believe the catalogue is a graphic piece that perfectly complements the exclusivity of the event but more importantly your
- The catalogue is available at the Pre-Auction Tastings held in Cape Town and Johannesburg as well as the Event.
- The principal advantage of any presentation is that you can interact with your audience.
- This visual aid enables the producer to build up an image to draw attention or to emphasise key elements with regards to your brand.
- We do require the following information from each producer:
- Special Notes “why your wine is special / unique”
- A pack shot of the wine bottle
- Where in South Africa do buyers get the opportunity to taste the wines before they purchase it?
- The Nederburg Auction provides a platform of opportunity to each and every buyer to taste the wines before the bidding starts.
- Meet and engage with the winemaker and or marketing representative – this sense of engagement is indeed a unique moment for any buyer.
- The auction requires a minimal amount of samples to enable us to host these tastings.
- The Pre-Auction Tastings consists of 3 x opportunities to taste – 1st tasting is held in Cape Town each year, 2nd tasting in Johannesburg and the last tasting at the auction event.
- Ensure your clientele is fully aware of the tasting dates not to miss out!
- This annual fine wine event offers a collection of rare, fine South African wines.
- Producers will receive 2 x tickets to host buyers at the pre-tasting
- Producers have the opportunity to nominate potential buyers ensuring your clientele reaches the top invitation list
- Click here to view the program
- Click here for a full overview of the auction timeline and deadlines
- Payment for wines sold at the Auction will be executed approximately six weeks post event.
- Sales Summaries of sold wines will be distributed via email to all producers within the first week post the event
- Deliveries to buyers will be executed approximately six weeks post event
We trust that your wine will fetch the prices they deserve.